Ensuring your safety at Cayley Mountain Resort
Everyone’s health and safety at Cayley Mountain Resort remain our top priorities while we ensure that you are enjoying your holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
- We offer a drive-thru check-in at the front gate for timeshare guests;
- Rental guests will be checked-in at reception;
- Please ensure that everyone in your party is wearing a mask;
- Everyone’s temperature will be checked upon arrival;
- You are required to complete a screening assessment;
- Please bring additional hand santiser to last your stay.
- Numbers are limited in all areas at all times;
- Room servicing is optional;
- The restaurant will be open for breakfast and lunch, offering daily specials and takeaway delivery;
- Steam Café is also offering takeaway beverages such as cappuccinos;
- For the time being, Daily @ Cayley will only be offering essentials such as firewood, charcoal, bread and a selection of other items.
- All units are sanitised with ULV cold foggers before check-in;
- After fogging, your unit is secured with door seals that you will break when entering your unit after check-in;
- Wall-mounted sanitiser dispensers are provided in high traffic areas;
- General work and guest areas are regularly sanitised.
Please make sure you are wearing your mask in the general areas. Our staff are required to adhere to the COVID hospitality protocols including practicing social distancing as well as wearing their masks at all times. Our front line staff are additionally equipped with face shields.
Notice on Facilities
Please enquire upon check-in for a list of facilities that are open for your enjoyment as some facilities are unfortunately closed temporarily in compliance with government regulations.
According to current Level 3 lockdown regulations, leisure travel is restricted to within your own province, and we look forward to this changing soon. If you are unable to use your week due to these travel restrictions, please email us to help you bank your week so you don’t lose out on your holiday.
See you soon!